The Wet Drum Magnetic Separator is used to remove very fine magnetizable components from low concentration, low-viscosity liquids. The wet separator is intended for use in the metal processing industry and for the treatment of preconcentrates extracted from the high gradient magnetic filter.
The liquid flows through a semi circular separating chamber beneath a stainless steel drum to which the magnetisable particles are attracted. The strong, high-gradient magnetic field is created by a cylinder consisting of permanent magnetic discs positioned within the drum. These special permanent magnets generate particularly high field gradients which are necessary for successful separation, as is the need with all magnetic separators. Wet drum magnets have high magnetic recovery and discharge The feed slurries recover the magnetic. It is available in single or multiple drum applications. The drum is made from thick stainless steel for long service life. Wet drum separators are available in different configuration like single drum, double drum and multiple drum.
Salient Features :
- • Wet drum magnets have high magnetic recovery and discharge.
- • The feed slurry recovers the magnetics.
- • Available in single or multi-drum applications.
- • Permanent magnet assembly eliminates coil burn-outs.
- • The magnet / pole elements are bolted to a mild steel shaft.
- • The drum is made from thick stainless steel for long life.
- • Wet drum separators are available in a different configuration like a single drum, double drum, and multiple drums. In double drum, two separators are arranged back to back with a common feed back.